Sunday, August 19, 2012

On The Menu This Week

At late I have enjoyed reading meal plans of other bloggers, they have given me ideas and tips for my own meal planing.  
So, each Sunday I plan to post my meal plan for the week. And as I will be taking on my Julie & Julia Challenge starting September, you'll all be able to keep up to date with what I'll be cooking for the week. 

Every second week may be very similar to the first as we usually have a lot of leftovers. There are only two of us so I often get two dinners from one meal. On some weeks I may cook every night and freeze the leftovers which, means the following week I may not do much cooking at all. 

On The Menu


Monday: Cabbage Soup

Tuesday: Kangaroo Curry Mince Stew & Rice - slow cooked

Wednesday: Moroccan Lamb Shanks & Mashed Potato - slow cooked

Thursday: Marinated Chicken Wings & Potato Bake

Friday: Beef Stew - frozen leftovers 




0




0 comments:

Post a Comment