Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Honeymoon


Hey there! Here I am again with a second post, I feel like I have achieved something!

Anyway I am home alone today, that is until I start work at 4pm. I was also home yesterday and when my husband got home late in the afternoon, I told him that if he were to leave me home alone again that he should give me a baby to look after lol! NO... we are not having kids anytime soon!
On the other hand I have a beautiful black cat named Dolly. She is so precious and I really believe that she was sent by God to comfort me when I lived alone and out of home.

Dolly is about 8 months old now and she has become the baby in our new little family. The only disappointment is that when Matty moved in she formed a greater attachment to him, he was now her favorite person. It may have been the result of Matty talking cat language and the constant "meow" conversations in the kitchen. However I believe Dolly felt a strong connection with Matty because he was hairy like herself!

Anyway... the honeymoon!!

Well we spent 7 relaxing days in Bali and we did nothing but laze around the hotel and eat good food for little money! We also did some shopping, can't go to Bali and not pick up a Rolex or 2!
The weather was beautiful and the locals were hard core sales people.

And that's all I feel like writing today so I am sorry to cut the story short but I'm going to sign off here. Afternoon everyone.
The Bungalow we stayed in for a week.


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment